Keeping It Local supports small businesses, services and organisations across North Wales. We want to ensure that joining is affordable for all businesses, no matter how small. It costs from just £5 a month to list your business, which is brilliant value for money – compare these costs with a Squarespace, Weebly or Wix account and the time it will take you firstly to build and after, to maintain your website.
Running a small business is challenging at the best of times, and we’ve all been challenged to some extent by COVID-19 and the challenging economic climate we’re all working in. Keeping It Local has been created by ItsLello to share digital marketing expertise and support fellow small local enterprises.
How to Join
1. Click here to view prices.
2. Choose from one of the listings outlined below:
- The Simple listing is short and sweet. It contains key information about your business, where you are based, what you do and details on how to contact you.
- The Detailed listing is a complete web page. It’s a cost-effective way to create a web presence for your business without building and managing your own website. It is far better than relying just on a Facebook listing or an Instagram page to promote your business – run it in parallel with your social media and reach a bigger audience.
2. Fill in and hit send on this List Your Business form
3. I’ll then contact you to get the ball rolling.
And if you have any questions, get in touch.